Sunday, October 18, 2009

Patriots 59, Titans 0

No, that's not a high school or college football score. That is an honest to god NFL score. The New England Patriots best the Tennessee Titians 59 to 0.
Parity my ass.
Also, the day my fantasy team decided to come alive, I face a 1-3-1 team that's also decided to come alive. I'll be damned if a 30 point performance from Randy Moss and 29 points from DeAngelo Williams go to waste.
Also, sorry I couldn't update before the South Carolina-Alabama game. To give you a taste of what I was going to say, it was that Alabama is all about the defense. They're better on both sides of the ball than SC. My final score prediction was 35-14 Bama. At least I got this outcome right.
New poll tomorrow, so be sure to check back. Also, the BCS is completely ridiculous.

No comments: